Help...Critique my build..Budget

Ok here’s an update of what I’m trying to do.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Murk/saved/1uu2

Please critique this build as you see fit keep in mind I want to save money. Let me tell you really quickly what I’m trying to do, besides the obvious of saving some money. I want to play GTA IV really bad. Honestly, just so I can play lcpdfr. But anyways, I was watching this video

and learned a lot from that. I think I’m going to go AMD. Price and benchmarks put the AMD Phenom II X4 965 black right up there with i7. That’s great, so I thought. My issue lies in the fact that I have a total of 4 HDD which I would like to use. I listed them earlier but for convenience here they are again

• Seagate Momentus 5400.6 250 GB disk drive (snatched it from an old PS3 I had)
  • Toshiba Disk Drive MK1255GSX 120 GB and a
  • Western Digital WD800BEVT 80 GB Disk Drive.
  • Hitachi N13508 E182115 60GB HDD

. The issue is this when I search for a motherboard with 4 SATA 3.0 connections I can never find a 3.0 USB connection. Beyond that and more imperative is that the wattage is low on those motherboards. Honestly, I can only find them with 95w and I need 125w for the 965 Black. So I created this build but it’s a little too costly for me. I don’t want to skimp on the PSU nor the video card or CPU. I want my cake and I want to eat it to damnit.

I’m not sure what to do at this point. I want to use my 4 HDD cause I get a nice about of storage for no additional cost but I’m stuck with low wattage motherboards which don’t help me in the fact that I would like the 965 black. Help lol.

P.S. It’s amazing what a little research can do for you. The internet is awesome. Thanks guys

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RRde

try that. and next time send us a mostly complete build.

Also don't bother with elithecomputerguy he talks for way to long. You can get the same info from other places in way less time (such as LOGAN or linus).

btw if any of your hard drives use a IDE connection you shouldn't use them they will destroy performance in any modern computer and should be avoided like the plague. if you need to know what ide looks like it uses a molex connector for power.