[Help/Check] Gaming PC Build

Hi guys, this is my first PC I'm going to build from 0 and I want it to be almost perfect and I'd like to get some piece of advices, so:

• Budget: 1200 euros
  •   - http://www.mindfactory.de/
  • Peripherals: Just a monitor - 1080p
  • Purposes: Gaming
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? I've no idea how to do it, but yeah, I'd like to overclock my components
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? in the future, I suppose
  • OS. Do you need a new one? nop

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? highest settings
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 1080p
  • What kind of games do you like to play? rpgs, shooters
  • What specific game will you be playing (if you only really play one) now I really want to play ac: black flag, far cry 3, i'm looking forward to play the witcher 3 and stuff like that, etc

That's what I'm planning to get:

Your build list looks pretty darn good champ, I'd only change the ssd to the hyperX model or to that of a samsung or intel drive.

I want a 240gb, but those ones are expensive, v300 costs 40 euros less than hyperx. 120gb hyperx costs 35 euros less than 240gb v300. Should I choose performance over storage?

Its in terms of reliability that I was going for.

how about the corsair's 120gb force series ls? It looks better

or adata's 128gb xpg sx900?

Either one. Corsair do have good customer support to back their products up, well they do here in oz anyway.

Ok, thanks. Any other suggestions? Or I can purchase it already?

I personally would stay away from closed loop water cooling. Something like the Noctua NH-D 14 performs very similarly and is cheaper and probably quieter.

Yeah I thought about it at fiest , but then I realized I want something smaller, but ok, I'll go back at d14

Looks good,overall. Just not sold on the motherboard. Always had an "iffy" feeling toward "gaming" motherboards.But that's just my opinion.

One more thing.Would the R4 give good airflow for the d14? Curios as i do not know. 

I guess it's just preference at this point. Both the Noctua and the H100i will give you amazing cooling performance. Just check compatibility with big heatsinks and your RAM/mobo and see if they don't obstruct your airflow.