[HELP]Can black dead pixels not be fixed?

It is budget monitor, I also can't get another one of these, since it was the last one.

My friend told me to buy better GPU from my friend instead. He sells me GTX 770 with 4GB VRAM for around 200€, which is good in my opinion.

I will most likely do, what my friend said and buy my friend's GPU. I loved dual monitor setup a lot actually.

That won't fix your dead pixel problem. Your friend is just trying to make money haha.

It is not the same friend, who is selling the GPU.

I'd work out the monitor situation before I'd worry about a graphics card haha. However, that is a pretty good price, at least if it isn't used.

Well, it is used and I know him well enough to know, how he handles his hardware.

Just make sure he didn't OC it too much haha. I was looking at the 2GB model and 200 for a 4GB card looks like a pretty good deal, even if it's used.

He actually wanted me to overclock his GPU, because he was afraid to break it. I'm pretty confident, that he didn't touch anything there.

I am more afraid, that it will not fit in my case and I have to move things around.

Ah, what case do you have?

http://www.spire-corp.com/computer-cases/panther-incl-420w-psu-sp3205b-420w-pfc-hd/

That case. Don't judge me! I bought it as a full computer years ago and I was dummy(most likely still a dummy) and started building on top of it. My other idea was to buy Define R4 or R5, but then I changed my mind and bought that monitor. I want to build an independent computer next to my current one too.

That's not bad, looks kind of professional haha. If the card doesn't fit, then you could always remove the drive cage and mount your Hard Drive somewhere else. You aren't still using that Spire PSU, are you?

Well, I actually am and I know, I should strangle myself because of using that. I thought about either way getting Corsair or Fractal Design PSU, that would be fully modular for it. Keeps away the headache. If I'm not mistaking, then that "professional" part is sarcasm.

Nah, I mean it looks like a PC you'd fine in an office or maybe a school somewhere. I prefer that to big flashy cases with a thousand lights. Definitely swap that thing out ASAP, even if it's been running fine for a while. I decided to throw a generic PSU with an old Athlon system I have, and the thing blew after one power outage. Spire isn't generic, but that doesn't mean that it's reliable.

True.

RIP old new monitor..

Welcome to the new monitor! Dell E2214H