Headset mic transmits static/pop sound when I play certain games?

Hello everyone I have a strange issue and I don't know how to fix it. My headset mic transmits a static/pop noise when I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive, there could be more games that cause this but this is the only known game that sets it off at the moment. When I play CS:GO the noise doesn't transmit until I'm in a match, it doesn't happen in the main menu but the moment a match starts it begins coming through my mic. I don't hear the noise but friends have complained about it multiple times when I'm in steam calls with them.

The PC I'm using I built it myself two weeks ago and haven't had any issues at all. I didn't have this issue on my windows 7 laptop when I played CS:GO.

My PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboad: MSI B85-G41 PC Mate ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

RAM: Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

PSU: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Case: NZXT H230 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Optical Drive :Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer

The headset I'm using is a turtle beech x12. I went to the turtle beech website and found this guide on the issue but it didn't help much.
http://support.turtlebeach.com/entry/603420326/?View=entry&EntryID=603420326&Msg=

"Static/Popping/Crackling noises are usually the result of system resource
conflicts or excessive activity along the PCI bus. It could also result from
System overheating, failing fans or even an inadequate System Power Supply.
Often times this is caused by a Video Card, which are known to deplete
system resources in order to achieve better performance at the expense of
other applications."

I have checked my temperatures using MSI afterburner while playing some games including CS:GO and they are fine. I'm pretty sure my PSU is powerful enough for my system (if it wasn't I'm sure it would have randomly shut down or BSOD on me by now). I have checked the fans on all of my components and case, there is no sign of them failing. My video card hasn't given me any problems and I'm using the latest drivers.

The only thing I can think of is there is an incompatibility with something and windows 8.1. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?