Headphones & Keyboards

I'm in the market for a new pair of headphones and a new keyboard, I've been trying to decide between three pairs and a few keyboards.

Now for the headphones, I will be using them for gaming, listening to music, the production of music and video editing. The three pairs of headphones I have been trying to decide between are the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro's, Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro's and the Audio Technica ATH-M50's. I have been leaning towards the two Beyerdynamics so if someone could suggest and give reasoning as to what pair I should get I will take that into consideration.

For the keyboards I have been deciding between the CM Storm Quick Fire Stealth, Steel Series 6GV2 Red switch and maybe the K70, I like the minimalistic design of both the CM Storm and the 6GV2 and I prefer the aesthetic of the CM Storm over both the 6GV2 and the K70 but I guess you have to try a keyboard before you can be sure so if anyone has any of these three pairs of headphones or keyboards give me your opinion and the pros and cons of each product.

Thanks guys!

If you have the opportunity to try the keyboards in store, I would highly recommend that - it's all about personal preference.. I have a K70 that I used to use, and it is a great keyboard, however I ended up going with a Das Keyboard Ultimate, due to the sleeker look. You are going to get a similar experience out of all 3 keyboards, it just really depends on whether you want a sleek look or a "hardcore gamer look" (with the LED backlighting on the K70 and fully exposed keycaps etc)

Yeah I guess I'm looking for a more low key look the keyboards with the clean aesthetic appealed to me straight away but I had to think about the K70.