HD 7750 bottleck with cpu?

hi every one,

i have onboard x4500 and it sucks in gaming.i want to upgrade gpu.after lot of research i finally ended up to get hd 7750 1gb ddr5.i have pentium dual core e5700 @3.0ghz cpu.many told me that cpu would bottlenek my gpu. i need opinions that regarding my cpu and my question is will i get good performance.i am aiming to get atleast 40+fps in most  games.

if there is anyone who have  core 2 duo with hd 7750,then please tell me some game bench

i am really confused

1)my res is 1368*768

2)play only single player mode in games(offline)

my specs:

Intel pentium e5700 @3.0ghz

Gigabyte g41 s2p

Corsair 6gb ddr3 ram

Windows 7 64bit

300w psu

- http://ark.intel.com/products/42801/Intel-Pentium-Processor-E5700-2M-Cache-3_00-GHz-800-MHz-FSB

thanks in advance!

No it won't bottleneck, stop using that word.

thank you sir! why stop using that word lol

Bottleneck is a completely over-used term in the computing world. Unless you are running a 15-year old CPU with a quad Titan setup, really, you won't be bottlenecking much of anything.

ok i see 

this thread proves that i think!

- http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/390892-33-dont-recieve-bottleneck-7870

any tip to overclock that cpu?

I had a E6700 for a while, not much to overclocking those old intels, had it from something like 2.66 to 3.43Ghz, on cheapy air cooler. BUT i had a conroe and you have a wolfsdale, they oc pretty beasty, they could go up to like 4Ghz if your board and cooler lets you

ok is cm hyper evo  tx3 is good cooler as on tight budget.i will take it to 3.5ghz

how old is your psu? I'de think that an old 300w psu would literally blow up under that load and, an overclock is even more likely to blow up. i was messing around with a old pentium 4 recently, seeing if i could oc it. just go up slowly  and see if it boots then stability test. if it fails up voltage but don't up voltage too much

it is just 1 month old of fsp saga 300w

haaa lol.bottleneck means one or other components holding back and limiting the performance right!