Having to reset my router everyday?

My sppedtest.net score is usually 30mpbs down and 5 mbps up (right after resetting the router). However, after a couple of days of not resetting the router the speed slows down to 5-7 mbps, can anyone help with this problem? My wifi channel is 1, extension channel 5 (if that makes any difference) and this is my router: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Wireless-Router-Older-Generation/dp/B003CJTNK4 all help is appreciated

You will have to get another router, that router has poor reviews on it. load WifiAnalyzer onto your phone and use that to find the best channel possible

I'm using inSSIDer to find the best, but will WifiAnalyzer work better?

It what Qain recommended when I asked him a few years ago. Try doing a firmware update as well on your router

Alright, thanks, and I also just found that channel 6, extension 2 is the best for my network, so after I update it and everything I may wait a few days to see if the connection speed gets drained again. If not, i'll stick with this router, if so, what do you recommend?

I had a similar problem with a Linksys router, it was the bad firmware, I put DD-WRT on it, and everything went smooth after that.

I'm pretty sure it is caused by crap firmware.