Has anyone had trouble getting an Asrock C2750D4I to post?

I am lucky so far - yesterday did update UEFI and BBMC and it sill did boot a view times befor it went back up into 24/7 with freenas 11; I realy realy hope it won't die befor I want something new anyway XD

1 Like

I know i am reviving a dead post here.

I did just have my c2750d4i die on me 2 weeks ago. From what i read it is due to a bug from in the watchdog controller and freenas 9 burning out the flash.

I am replacing my mobo anyway with a xeon d supermicro, but i will be attempting to replace the flash with a replacement from biosflash in germany from 5 euros

I will let everyone know the results of my tsst as it may be a option from some.

P.s. this will not require me to solder the chips.

2 Likes

Totally looking forward to that! Would be a great - backup plan - if that works, so far I have knock on wood, but mine is still running and rebooting ^^

Freenas and asrock did end up fixing their watchdog issue. Basicly updating to flash 2.90, bmc .30 and freenas 11 resolved it… i just didnt know until my mobo as already dead… lets hope i can get it running as a backup

1 Like

To anyone whom has been waiting on me to see if these mobos are repairable… After 3 weeks of fucking around on the part of Australia Post, I have finally replacement :fries:

In the next 24-48 Hours i should have a result on whether these do the trick.

3 Likes

I am holding my thumbs for it to work!