Harvard Says Vaping Can Cause Lung Disease

this is why I want the E-Cig market to be better regulated.

so we can ban chemicals like this from being in them.

lol vapes are dirt cheap man.

lets say you're a heavy vaper, that would be $20 in juice and $10 a coil at MOST a month.

1 Like

I know it's cheaper. though it's still money you could be putting into something else. that mild joke on the monthly thing was more on cigarettes than anything else. honestly I'm an asshole. I laugh at people that feel the need to smoke cause there's no benefit besides paying a company to kill you.

Taking information with a grain of salt isn't that hard to do. You don't have to discard all reliable information, not trusting anyone would basically discredit history as a source of information to learn this from anyway.

Not true, nicotine is a wonderful substance.

it promotes brain growth and establishment of connections
its relaxing as fuck, serious if someone gets on your nerves a few puffs and you're calm as a saint
it gives a nice mild high.

I vape on occasion (1-2times a month) I distance my self from it to prevent addiction but even I have to admit the benifits and how great it is.

I think I'm up to $30 a month on juice alone when I have nothing else to do, but I'm only doing 3mg. It'd probably be a lot less if I bumped up the concentration.

As for coils, I just clean the hell out of them and reuse them until they're too disgusting to bother because I'm too lazy to make more, so maybe $5/2 months.

I've personally never felt the need to a smoke or intake nicotine. As for "If someone get's on your nerves thing, nicotine can be helpful." that's more of a self control problem. only you can allow people to bother you. I guess you can call me a person that is Anti-Narcotic. I'm not much "Anti-Drug". cause not all drugs are bad. though anything that effects your mood or behavior I'm against it. simply because I don't see the point in these addictive chemicals. and I don't intake Caffeine either. which sounds crazy but I don't. all i have is decaffeinated tea, and water. but honestly no one can tell you what to do with your money, though I guess the nice person in me would just like to say, I hope what you know what your doing.

clearly you have never worked a customer service job.

I have. though like I said, I've never felt the need to intake nicotine because I was annoyed or because I was stressed out. there are many other things you can do to relieve stress; sleep, eat healthy, drink tea, exercise. all much more natural than being addicted to nicotine.

tell me that when you have a customer who wont listen to a word you say, is yelling at you, then you have to deal with 3 more just like them.

Like I said previously. only you can allow them to upset you. however you respond to people, they will respond back in the same manner.

Seriously, so is vaping good alternative to smoking or not? My neighboring country Malaysia has a lot of people vaping and there are a ton of people going full ape shit against vaping.

To sum it up, Cigarettes are just harmful period, and Vaporizing is a cheaper / less harmful alternative. that's about it.

This is how I see it. There's a clear distinction between information and data in real world. Data is information that checks out. For example if you ask someone what's the weather outside, all you'll get from them is information. It might be true but you won't know until you see for yourself. That's just my little, perhaps OCD, way of looking at things. We have a ton of data from history. We also have a ton of information that we can't check out of course, but cancerous effect of cigarettes and some of the things that the tobacco industry used to do is data. We can learn from that.

4 Likes

<3 <3 <3

2 Likes

Probably taking the unpopular route but vaping should be treated just like smoking, people on the trains here In Melbourne still "vape" on them. Smoking is completely banned in and around the trains, and it's even worse when you're dealing with a health issue and people still vape even with the no smoking law.

1 Like

agreed. when you're at a bar and you are not allowed to smoke inside, you simply don't smoke inside. If you vape, out of respect for both smokers having to go outside for that and non smokers preferring no smoke inside, wether they mind or not, you just don't do it inside. That's the rules, mangg. Even if the owner is fine with vaping inside, don't do it.

3 Likes

Oh, so like like cell phone radiation.

1 Like

Never understood people who want to show off that they vape. Only time I actually vape in public is if I'm out side, but I'm not going to try and get attention by recreating a volcanic explosion. And I know there can be risks, not going to be dumb enough to say that its 100% safe. If I notice its effecting me in a harmful way then I'll start to quit, sorta the nice part about ecigs.

1 Like