Hardware and Cloud Benchmarking Tool Ideas

Let me start. I am an idiot. I definitely probably missed something in my thought process.

Goal:
Benchmark various hardware and cloud platforms for a network appliance (it is based on Centos) (think like pfsense but not for pfsense) to see the validity of the hardware being tested and to make comparisons between them AND to narrow what CPU/RAM/NICs work best for what is needed. This will all be automated as much as possible

Background:
I test hardware and want to get better insight into the hardware and cloud platforms we run on.

Tools I’m considering to use asa mega-suite.
CPU profiler

• Phoronix Test suite - “CPU / Processor Suite”
  • Phoronix Test suite - “encode-flac” for single thread

Network (willl collect all as a comparison across various packet sizes for both UDP and TCP)

• Warp17
  • TREX
  • Iperf

TBD

• Hardware profiling - collect hostname, platform info, BIOS info, collect cpu name, cores, HT, freq; RAM size and ECC T/F; Storage type and size; NIC card, chipset, driver, firmware all results will need to be in a JSON file.

With all of this I feel like I would have a pretty good idea of what the system is quantitively. Now I open it up what am i missing. Whats good to use? Anything worth staying away from?

edit: thank you in advance for your help.