Hardly even a gear question, but what is that rubber(?) mat on Wendell and Logan's desks?

And where can I buy one?! I'm always damaging my desktop with other rigs I'm helping build, fixing or exchanging parts on. Since buying a new desk I've been laying parts and components on other random things and would love to have a rubber mat like that along the length of my desk.

Pretty sure anyone could answer this one!

It's exactly that, a rubber mat that they bought from a hardware store.  It was mentioned in either an inbox or tek vid, don't ask which one, too many to choose from :-P


Edit:  Ok so I'm better at this then I thought I was



Excellent! Thank you very much. I'll be hitting up my local hardware store today for sure.