Handheld gaming

Oh, it was the 2nd one, but I see what I was doing wrong.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you just mastered the game :smiley:
Actually, no, you didn’t… They make so much with that concept, it’s spectacular…

1 Like

I was stopping after I did the square, square , square , O. Didn’t realize I needed to keep going after the little guys copied me. Lol

This game sounds fantastic! Wish I had better rhythm though.

1 Like

Oh fuck bookmarked and watched.

This thread sparked a thought on testing Pentium 2’s and 3’s to see which can handle emulation better and to watch the clocks.

Kek

1 Like

I was just listening to this.

Which emulates are you thinking about trying?

I’ve been really wanting to make a Handheld, but I want to be able to play PC games on it so I’m looking at maker/dev boards like the LattePanda Alpha, and the Udoo Bolt V8. The Udoo is an absolute beast, but it’s really big to try and put in a handheld. Both can play GTA 5.

GTA 5
LattePanda Alpha: 720p normal setting @ 30fps
Udoo V8: 1080p normal settings @ 33fps

2 Likes

Probably ZSNES. I’d love to go through tiny computers and stress them with shit level emulators to see how they handle.

My mobile gaming is a little different than just PSP’s ;3

Look at the OpenPandora. I’ve wanted one for forever.

1 Like

Pumps me up every time…

Fuck me, I’m grinning like a little kid now :slight_smile:
1 Like

No worries. I don’t want this to be a PSP thread. Kinda surprised no one has really talked about the Switch.
I like PSP because it has a lot more then RPGs on it. I do know there are Nintendos that have more then RPGs, but I don’t even know were to start with them. Never have owned anything Nintendo in my life.

That thing is pretty sweet! It’s like the OG (and open) GPD XD.

I love it when I find myself doing that. lol

1 Like

I could talk about 3DS hacking in here if you want.

Not surprised at all… Most switch games I can run on PC or other consoles, and the rest are nintendo exclusives. So talking about the switch here will just turn it into another generic gaming thread.

Yeah man, if you want. I’m worried people stop by and see all the PSP talk then bail. Lol

I feel more people are interested in Nintendo, and I will gladly pick one up if it or it’s games strike my fancy.

1 Like

Eh. I mean I ren amigaOS and Linux on my PSP. Its a great honeypot machine.

But yeah. I have a New 3DS non XL that I want to pop open and put an amiga emulator on. I’ll post here when I get around to that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As long as it’s playable on a handheld I personally want to know about it. GPD XD talk is welcome too. It would be nice to know what your can get away with while your on the go.

I’mma look that stuff up.

1 Like

cough

Thats the point

Nintendo games always have a great art style to them.

1 Like

Anime style right? Of course it’s great then! Smol /s

I’ve seen game play from some Nintendos, and have played a little of Legend of Zelda on my sister’s switch, and generally I do like the art art style quite a bit. I can definitely see why people Love Nintendo so much, and if I had one growing I bet I’d be right there.

1 Like

Interesting. This controller has full sized USB for plugin in a mouse and keyboard along with button mapping software. Totally cheating for games like PUBG/Fortnite, but still super cool.

I do like my controller better just because it has proper analog sticks with L3 and R3.

1 Like

Been playing my Switch quite a lot for the last 3 weeks that I have owned it. Got Smash Ultimate and TLOZ: BOTW but have not touched it… Will eventually.
Nintendo is running a sale still and I had picked up Yomawari and Yumenikki.
I have not played Yomawari but I have had great interest in it since it came out on steam back in October 2018.
Yumenikki was very interested. Puzzles, platforming and spookiness. I recall it being a cult classic a decade or two ago in its original form.

Tempted to get Android booted on my switch so I can play some N64 games emulated like DK 64 and Jet Force Gemini. I own the cartridges still so it’s all good. Pls no hurt me Nintendo.

1 Like

I installed PPSSPP on my Nokia 3.1… all patapons run fine on it. Got stuck in 3, 1 is boring compared to 2, so I’m halfway through Patapon 2…
I love that fucking game so much…

1 Like

Did you get a controller?

1 Like