Halo 2 vs Kingdom Hearts

Hey guys my roommates got into a fight about which game is better, they agreed that you guys could settle the argument between Halo 2 and Kingdom Hearts.

My Answer: It's a stupid argument. ARPG vs FPS is incomparable. The story of halo is too "Drink the coolaide, smell my paint" for my tastes and I don't like xbox anyways.

For KH you have to know where all the characters come from and their backstory.

"LEXUS IS BEST!"
"NUH UH! BLACK AND DECKER KICKS ASS MORE!"
"YOU ALL SUCK! BIC KICKS ALL ASS HERE!"

That is about the size of this argument

1 Like

could you sum it up per price per value?

Those games are completely different. That would be like comparing orange juice to beer.

what about game play hours?

Obviously AMD CPU's are better price-to-performance compared to NVidia GPU's.

You could compare numbers all you want, but it's still incredibly subjective which is better. It's a game. I really loved Halo 2, but a lot of my friends were into KH. Iduno.

well they want this settled, could we come to a conclusion so I can sleep?

the obvious answer is Def Jam: Fight for NY

3 Likes

I vote for depression quest

easter egg for those who can see edits

the roommate who likes halo can stick with halo 2 while the enix fanbox should play a real Japanese game like yakuza

1 Like

Two different consoles, two different types of games. Just tell them no argument, not worth the time.

Halo CE over all... I spent way too much time spawn killing with sniper in blood gulch... Ahhhh my childhood, with dialup. I can almost hear it now. LINK

1 Like

Halo 2 was bleh and Kingdom Hearts was bleh. Can't compare the two to be completely honest.

My Little Pony: Adventures in Ponyville is hands down the best game ever made.

Halo 2, since I've never played Kingdom Hearts

My opinion, Halo 2 was the best console game ever to be buggy. Me and friends spent countless nights playing H2 and exploiting all of the multiplayer bugs, even up until H3 came. Then it was Forge 24/7

Well fuck me for reviving a thread from the grave. MB

YES Sniper dream team mods all fucking day boyy