Halloween game recommendations

Which Horror games should i check out. Basically, for the past 3 years, i could never treat myself to some nice horror gaming in line with autumn and Halloween.

I got RE:Revelations last Christmas Steam sale. And i got the second one - both last December. But i only played RE:Revelations 1 and haven’t even installed RE:R2 since purchasing it almost a year ago. LOL.

FEAR: Platinum Collection. Been looking for that bad-boy for a LONG time. Can’t find it new anywhere.

I got FEAR 3 a while ago. I need FEAR 2 still. Errr… Any other suggestions? I’ve always been super-stoked to play FEAR ever since i got my new PC. Nothing else really comes to mind… i played the first 2 Dead Space games on console. But the Sci-Fi theme kind of takes away from classic Horror for me a bit.

Soma was good fun for me.

Spice Girls- The Game

2 Likes

PC games. I dont wanna dust off my backwards compatible PS3 for one PSOne game.

Go for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

1 Like

Spooky’s house of jumpscares, Earthbound, and Fable 1.

Those are mine at least.

The lone survivor…

1 Like

Hugo’s House of Horrors.

Luigi’s Mansion under Dolphin Emulator 5.0. Trust me, it’s not like it was before, if you have a Sandy Bridge i5 and a 7770 or better, it will run.

sonic.exe games, i also second resident evil 7
also bendy and the ink machine

You will shit your pants

2 Likes

SAW … not a great game but spooky enough. I think this may have only been released on consoles though.

Well it doesn’t necessarily have to be Horror.

Anything Macabre and dark. I really love those kinds of things in Elder Scrolls… but i’m so disappointed there isn’t enough of it. Playing a vampire is superficial at best in Oblivion and Skyrim.

I’ve been playing Fallout 4 for the past 2 weeks. Any certain things i should do? I remember when i played New Vegas, the RetConn Site quest with all the ghouls inside scared the fuck out of me. To the point where i had to start thinking: It’s just Fallout, it’s just Fallout, it’s just Fallout…

Ahahaha.

Dirt Rally 80 percent off
Fallout 4 and H1Z1 both half off at steam.
Holloween does not have to horrify your budget and make your wallet bleed to death

Killing Floor 2 has a halloween event

“Bendy and the Ink Machine™” is the first person puzzle action horror game that will forever ruin your childhood love of cartoons.

Free on Steam won’t break the budget. I tried it and it was pretty good, but I’m not into horror games. It looks like black and white Cuphead and definitely has a Mickey Mouse on LSD kind of feel.

1 Like

Not really into scary games but saw these and thought of this thread

Looks crazy. But man, i’m so pissed about FEAR. I can’t find the Platinum Collection anywhere! NO ONE sells that fuckin thing!