Half Life series

I would like to start playing Half Life, (yes I know I am really late) and I dont know where I should start, is there a really big story or could I start at Half Life 2.

Also there is Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, and Episode 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force and lastly Half-Life: Source

I kinda want to get the entire story, but since there are so many i wonder which ones I should buy and which are not that neccesary.

My advice would be to start from the beginning but skip the non essential games.

Half Life

Half Life 2

Half Life 2: Episode 1

Half Life 2: Episode 2

If you finish all these and still want more, play the others. But I can assure you those four I listed above will take you a while, they're all pretty long games! And they're all fantastic, too.

Half-Life/Half-Life: Source > Half-Life 2 > Episode 1 > Episode 2

This is the order, you can ignore the random other stuff. That is if you want the full story. Otherwise this somewhat sums up Half-Life 1/2 so you can skip to the episodes if you hate story and good games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRsexrhbG8

You dont need any of the Half Life: blah blahs, they're good, but not as good as Half Life. I'd reccomend (if you want to spend minimal money and play the essential games) Half Life, Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2. 

kay thx guys

That ads up to 27 euros, for 99 cents more i can get all of them, so should i do the then?

I believe that if you take any of the goldsrc engine games (Half life one, counter strike, ext) and activate it on steam, you get all the others free. You can just buy a used copy of half life 1 or any of it's expansions for a couple bucks on amazon, and then just have to worry about buying half life 2.