Hackintosh Noob Help Needed

Hey guys, so I am a huge noob to this, but really do want to try it out.

I want to dual boot osX on to my Hp Pavilion g7, but really have no idea where to start or what to trust or anything really.

I can tell you my specs though.

i5-2430m (intel 3000 graphics)

6gb ram

1GB radeon chip (pretty shitty, barely better than the intel 3000, doesn't matter as it will be disabled anyways)

650gb HDD 

I want to keep windows on the machine too, like partition the drive.

Anyways can anyone point me to websites or tutorials on what to do or just give me their own advice? Can my laptop even run osX?

Try here http://www.insanelymac.com hope it works out for you , You can use partition magic to partition the drive but instead of running OSX i would try linux ? .

Hey, I have an old computer that I use for linux and just playing around with it, but this Laptop is faster and really is used for web surfing and media now that I built my gaming rig. But thanks I'll start looking on that website.

Make yourself Unibeast / MyHack OS X 10.8 installer USB drive. Although you need a real Mac (or vBox running OS X) to do it.

What you need:

• Mac or vBox running OS X (you might need to download 10.6, since thats the latest version that will install with iBoot + DVD/disk image into vBox.)
  • 8Gb USB flash drive
  • 1 - 4Gb flash drive for post installation files
  • OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion USB installer (app or disk image, depending wether you use UniBeast or MyHack.)

Links: