Guild Wars 2

Anyone still playing this game? I quit WoW a few months ago and am getting the MMO itch again. I installed GW2's, since I've had it since launch but barely played it, and am giving it a real shot. So far I've gotten to level 25 and I'm really enjoying it so I'm wanting to team up with some folks to play and to help me get the ropes with it.

I used to play this game back when it was 1st released but I just didn't feel the MMO feel like what I felt back when i played Ragnarok, WOW and even Runescape. I even tried Final Fantasy XIV, great looking game, fun too but I guess I just don't feel it anymore.

I Still play occasionally. Good game. Loadsa content.

I still play quite consistently. I am mostly a PvE player and on that front the last year was probably the best in the games lifetime for the gamemode.

If you need any pointer let me know. And if you need a guild and you are in EU i can also help with that...

I STILL haven't played this despite paying for it just before it went free to play or whatever. I am now just finally playing ESO for Xbox One after having it for awhile but on occasion I would be up for playing this but I guess I'd have some catching up to do in regards to my level OP and well also to be clear I am about PVE and nothing else.

I also have GW2 but have barely touched it. I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

GW2 isn't f2p dawg

we should create an l1t guild

1 Like

Damn, missed that entirely. If you go to the sign up page it hides the option really well still.

Well it is not exactly f2p. The core game is free to play and it pretty much takes the form of an extended (really really extended) trial.

But the expansion and all next expansions and some intermediate content patches are b2p and if you are serious about the game you will end up buying it. .

1 Like

I b2p long before the change, so it never affected me.

Honestly I've always liked the GW revenue model way more than most games in the genre.

1 Like

If you are coming from WoW, I would recommend Tera. I played both GW2 and Tera. I really like Tera's all-skill-shots aspect more than the tab-tartgeting of GW2.

1 Like

Totally not related to the thread, but I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy 14.

when i finally get around to getting windows this is near the top of my list

Played from launch to about a year ago daily, but I haven't logged in for months, I should fire it up again.

I hoped you remembered to login to unlock the LS3 for free. It is very well made...

1 Like

I really wish they'd make these available in full after some time.

They are available to purchase though gems right after the next episode comes live...And there should be a bundle when all come out...Like LS2

BTW since we are here. The new episode for LS3 trailer just came out...And it is confirmed that the 6th will be the final..There is a good chance that an expansion announcement is imminent in the summer...