Guess this Animated show/Describe a Cartoon like it's an Anime

Yes! @commodore256

I never watched it, lol

I mean I may have see it in passing, but never got into it.

I'm surprised it took a few guesses for some to figure that out. Guess I did a good job making it vague.

Loved the show as a kid but been a long time since I've seen it. Don't know it has aged well and I'm also aware of the live action sequel show that I haven't watched.

code lyoko was decent but fell flat in terms of story. in fact i cant say i ever watched more than a few episodes.

Didn't expect your thread to be reawakened? It is your turn.

No, I didn't expect a thread revival.

OK, the character designer for this show has been known to sell NSFW Art of characters of the TV show's he's worked on.

First Episode:
The year is 2039, It's about a troubled teen who's been in trouble and he's been through a lot with his parent's divorce and he gets into a fight with his dad and is grounded, but he bails to see his friends and some gang members starts trouble and being the good guy that he is, he gets the gang's attention and steals one of their bikes and lets the gang chase him until he almost runs over an elderly man with a cane who's gotta be in his late 70's or early 80's and the gang members come by and the old man beats the shit out of them with his cane and when the gang members leave, he clinched his chest and tells the kid to help him inside and he needs his pills. He calls his dad, but there's no response. He stumbles on something the old man was hiding by accident and the old man kicks him out and the boy called him a wacko and walked home to find out his father was murdered and was told it was by the same gang with no suspects in custody. He later finds a disc (it was made in the 90's, so pretend it's an SD Card) and finds out his dad's company is in some kind of conspiracy making biological weapons.

Totally not it but Batman Beyond.

No wait a minute, this is Batman Beyond.

yup, it also had some of the more gruesome death than any anime, they were just off screen and left more to your imagination

The ending of April Moon was also real gruesome. (Can't find the clip)

Oh yeah and Bruce Timm does sell NSFW art. He has a "naughty and nice" book.

I haven't watched that show in a long time nor have I seen or remembered all of it. Only reason I could easily figure out your hint was because I watched a parody video of the show a few days ago. I'll link when I get to my laptop.

Here is the parody video. Humor is crass and somewhat random. Audio production is pretty tight though.

Dying from the Earth's core would be horrifying.

Next guess:

A brilliant scientist creates a robot programmed and designed to combat forces that threaten the world, however said robot is sentient and mainly wants to live their life as a normal person instead.

I was planing on Batman, but I figured it was too easy and I thought the same for Superman. I figure Batman Beyond was obscure enough and fits well in anime because most anime is full of teenagers.

If i didn't watch that parody video recently, it would have taken much longer to figure out the game for me.

astro boy

That's an anime

potato potato
original was pretty 1940's disney

My life as a Teenage Robot

It was made in Japan by a Japanese Company and wasn't outsourced by an American Company.

Also, all anime looked like that back then all anime looked like that