Guess that anime thread game

Sorry about the delay, I’m still recovering from spine surgery at the moment. These ones should make it a lot easier.

2 Likes

Hint: there is a color in the title

1 Like

i have no idea can we get another hint. i dont think we have ever been stuck this long before.

2 Likes

It’s a new(er) show that was released no longer than a year ago. It also falls under the shounen demographic.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it, but is it Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange? Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange

3 Likes

Winner! Winner! (Orange) Chicken Dinner!

It’s a really good show and not especially over the top for a shounen. The plot is basically what you would expect it to be, but there are some confusing time skips sometimes. It just finished up it’s first season (20 episodes) recently and is leaning heavily into the plot for the sequel.

4 Likes

Alright first image.

mpv-shot0001

3 Likes

Image 2:

2 Likes

Image III:

image3

3 Likes

is this studio deen?

Haha. Just a rushed 90s TV anime as far as I can see. Despite the poor animation in some places, they have a large variety of one-off outfits in many episodes.

1 Like

I’m reminded of an anime about a news channel or something similar with about 150 episodes, but it wasn’t localized in the West.

1 Like

Image 四:

image4

Plus a bonus:

image4a

3 Likes

Ah yes, I knew it was going to be something from my 500+ PTW list.

1 Like

Image 𝍸:

The bonus image from the previous post provides a huge hint to the title of the show.

3 Likes

Hmm… :thinking:

Marmalade Boy then?
Style seems right at least.

2 Likes

Correct! A 90s romcom with too many obstacles and love triangles, but true love prevails. (You almost need graph theory to show the full extent of those love triangles …).

4 Likes

:partying_face:

Ok… let’s go with something with a similar vibe then!

3 Likes

After a near capture, they barely manage to reach Earth and crash in Japan of course… Where they need to find the lost items they need to get back.
Behold the fearsome alien!

3 Likes

astro notes? Astro Note - MyAnimeList.net

2 Likes