Guess that anime thread game

This might be super easy or super hard depending on how much trashy anime you watched in the past.

5 Likes

Count me out but taking notes

1 Like

I want to say that nobunaga anime where everyone is anime girls but I don’t think it had cat girls in it

3 Likes

Main male character is deathly allergic to cats and the main female character happens to be a cat girl.

4 Likes

I’m getting déjà vu from one we did a little while back where MC was allergic to aliens IIRC.

1 Like

I signed up just to simp for Himari. Looks like I can’t link to the MAL page, but the anime is Omamori Himari.

5 Likes

lol welcome to the game im pretty sure your right and its your turn Omamori Himari - MyAnimeList.net

after a few post you eventually are allowed to post link its just anti bot spam stuff

2 Likes

Hopefully posting this now isn’t too much of a breach in etiquette, but in the spirit of keeping the game going, here’s my pick:

The anime is a semi-recent adaption of a 50hr+ VN, and it really rushes to cover everything. The game is well regarded, and I would recommend it if you don’t mind a bit of chuuni.

5 Likes

Correct btw.

5 Likes

Here’s the next hint:

Yes, those are genuine black-magic practicing nazis.

4 Likes

lol if only that narrowed it down

2 Likes

Was I too stingy? The anime actually broke the Japanese crowd funding record. I’m not sure they got their money’s worth. Later, an English localization of the game was also crowd funded and it’s now on Steam. I’m much more satisfied with this, particularly since no fan translation group wanted to touch it with all the higher order kanji, literary allusions, and the gratuitous Latin and German.

4 Likes

nah just making a joke about all the anime nazis

also is this by chance dies irae? i think i dropped this in the first episode for being too “chuuni/edgy” for me but the names latin

5 Likes

You got it.

3 Likes

ok if you havent been watching anime the last couple years you missed this masterpiece

3 Likes

new hint by the last couple years i mean this season

3 Likes

new hint this is the first season based off a manga and this lovely gentleman is undead

3 Likes

A great mage from Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku?

3 Likes

winner winner

3 Likes

Okay image 1:

6 Likes