Guess that anime thread game

Yup you’ve got it.

That was kind of what I wanted to hint lol.

3 Likes

I had no clue :sweat_smile:
But when I saw Tenki no Ko mentioned, the other one clicked for me!

1 Like

I’ve seen Tenki no Ko but can’t recall anything about it off the top of my head. And I also have Radwimps stuck in my head now.

1 Like

continuing the trend of random every day objects in anime we have anime rice cookers

3 Likes

hint this is a anime that has multiple seasons and is one of the two main spin offs of the original which has multiple seasons aswell.

2 Likes

new hint this anime has psychics and its half way between slice of life and distopic sci fi fantasy

1 Like

That makes me think about Index/Railgun/Accelerator :thinking:
Can’t really fit the picture with it though…

3 Likes

you got it railgun season two shopping for a new rice maker this was kinda a dumb episode

3 Likes

:partying_face:
I’ll have to look for something with an appliance then… I have some ideas, but it might take me a bit :thinking:

3 Likes

Here is a new old appliance!

3 Likes

Lots of building and repairing machinery here… though it isn’t the focus.
That’s just what you get with college students in a technical school.

3 Likes

Makes me want to say Genshiken

Maybe not though as I think it was a community college

1 Like

It isn’t Genshiken!

But the first season is from around that time… It is a retelling of the original OVA, which is about 10 years older. The series kept some nice references to the first version though. Like this familiar VCR :slight_smile:

Slight correction on my part… I have a hard time figuring out when your school system does what. It would really be nice if we had a more uniform way to refer to school systems around the world >__<
I changed it to just “students” in my original post. It is most certainly a technical school though.

3 Likes

The students are part of the Motor Club, where they compete in various races. Like here in the film (which is a sequel of the OVA) they’re training for a motor race.

4 Likes

ah my godess, easy

3 Likes

Jup, that’s correct! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Also, might I add, this is a must watch for every anime fan

2 Likes

i had a friend tell me to watch this and when i asked why he gave a long speech about how sexy the characters were and the doujins and i lost all interest. he was very immature, is there more to this? what makes it a must watch?

I agree!
It is such a classic :slight_smile: And I think that back in the day, it was the first DVD box I could get my hands on…

3 Likes

@Rugaliz its your turn

3 Likes