Guess that anime thread game

Nope, not at all related to Madoka. But it is a mahou shoujo.

3 Likes

Alright, here’s a better shot of one of the main characters (though the focus isn’t really on her in the movie). Both the series and this movie are from within the past five years. Gonna wait for a guess before posting another hint.

3 Likes

No guesses? This main character (and the focus of this movie) is from space:

3 Likes

i feel like this has got to pre cure but which one…?
gogoling alien precure finds the green hair girl i think this is movie #27 which has her as mc? Star☆Twinkle Precure: Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete - MyAnimeList.net

2 Likes

Yep, it’s a Precure, and that’s the one!

4 Likes

Ahh… yeah, that’s a familiar franchise! But one I never watched anything from. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hint everyone who watches anime knows of this even if they havent seen it

4 Likes

9 hours no guesses this is based on a popular game

1 Like

Final Fantasy? But the question is which one. Spirits Within, Advent Children, or Kingsglaive?

I’mma go with Advent Children as my guess.

3 Likes

yup advent children thats the church

2 Likes

The remastered version was so well done comparatively. I remember watching the original back when it came out and being overall disappointed. A few years back I did a 100% run on OG FF7 and then watched the “Complete” version and instantly gave it a 10 on MAL.

2 Likes

Lmao at Premium Newbian(sic) and Butter Dayz sounds like a dope Paula Deen mix-tape.

Also the vibe of this anime matches the second screenshot.

2 Likes

mfw I mentioned this in a post a few days ago. I remember that second scene from Ya Boy Kongming.

2 Likes

Yea it’s Paripi Koumei and fwiw it was all I had left in my reserves. For the unaware, it is a show about a reincarnated Three Kingdoms tactician helping a young idol girl become popular. I’m really impressed with how well they’ve managed to meld together two vastly different genres and the humor is on-point as well.

1 Like

Just grabbing a very old screenshot. This style should probably be very recognizable.

5 Likes

Did anyone here watch Kemono Friends? (this should be enough of a hint to start looking around)

4 Likes

I didn’t, but I think I have it on my P2W list.

2 Likes

Okay, I guess I’ll be more specific. Same director as Kemono Friends. It’s about smoking leaves.

4 Likes

Kemurikusa? :thinking:
Looks interesting… adds to Plex

3 Likes

Yep, that is correct!

Overall it’s a pretty mediocre show. I don’t really remember much from it. But the weed symbolism is definitely there, lol.

3 Likes