GTX660tiOC vs BATTLEFIELD4?

I'm debating wether to get battlefield 4. How will my gpu fair with the new battlefield on around high settings @ 1080? about 40+ fps?

Buy it and try it if its not good on your system you can give it back to origin and get a refund.

For PC digital downloads, we've introduced the Great Game Guarantee.

The Great Game Guarantee allows you to return EA digital game downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-purchased/pre-ordered, whichever comes first.

The Great Game Guarantee help article has information on how to request a refund. For full details, see the Origin Great Game Guarantee Policy.

I get 60+ on my 660ti on high settings 1080p.  My full specs are on my profile

what about a regular 660 at stock clock? how would that fair? That's what I'm currently running.

I've been content to run it on medium settings with higher textures 2 x 560ti's.. I'm typically at 80+ on 1680 x 1050. Still think the game looks great. But I've been having issues with getting random drops to 40-50fps for some reason. I've also done the unlock all cores workaround to help it run better. http://np.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1puiok/getting_cpu_lag_in_battlefield_4_i_found_a_fix/

Hopefully it is a driver issue/patchwork with the game and can be fixed in the coming weeks.