GTX 780 is Offical

I think you mean 449 B.C.?

xD !!!!

That gave me a little tickle. I should have picked up on that, I've been playing Rome TW all day

:|

My mathematics just... I'll leave now...

as Brennan looked upon the earth with no cases to be know unto man,he said so let there be the Tj08 and so it was

and on the next day, he said let there be socket 2011, and so it was, and on the 3rd day he rested, with a beer in hand on a beach in maui

-Book of Brennan 0111000000 B.C.

Logan uses socket 2011. He should be written into the scripture, possibly as a matyr (sorry Logan). And everyone can gather round and sing hymns.

Together, we shall cast out the console nay-sayers. Shun the non-believers. Shuuuuun

What about watercooling

Do gtx titan waterblocks work on it consider the same dimentions in almost every catogory

When do you think waterblocks for the gtx 780 will be annoced

Edit: Just got of the phone with evga they say that the gtx titan water blocks work for there SC editions but i don't know about the others. They don't recomend using the gtx titan waterblock for it though.

Problem is if you wait for AMD to release the next architecture, you might end up putting yourself to wait more for NVidia to get theirs out, an endless cycle. Just get what you can afford at the time that you need to upgrade, unless it is woefully overpriced.

As for the 780, it pretty much is the card to buy at this point, the Titan is overpriced, and this beats the performance of any other card. AMD really have their work cut out for them, and unless they want to lose half a year, if not more, of high end sales to NVidia, they will have to pull something pretty spectacular.

Meh, my 470s are keeping me happy after the effort on Crysis 3 at max settings. I'll just stick with them until both dies.

Shut your face. LOL

Yes, yes i was wrong. I didn't think Nvidia was serious about the coolers is what i thought.

I would probably be doing the same if I had a second 470 lol

For a great many people, including myself, 650 bucks is overpriced. It is a MUCH better deal than a Titan, nobody can deny that, but it's just more money than most people are willing to spend.

The meat of the market, the ~150-300 dollar range, remains unchanged. AMD doesn't really have any pressure, at least not right now. We'll see once the 700 series midrange comes out.

"A system is never built... until it is completed in a Silverstone TJ08B-E"

-Book of Brennan. 14.3

*2011 B.C

I'm digging this card. Seems worth it if you want to game over 1080p. But, I wonder how a 4gb 680 would compare to it, because if I remember hearing correctly, the 680s were really held back with the 2gb when it came to the 1600, and 1440p benchmarks. 

According to Linus Tech tips benchmarks, the 780 destroyed every card at 1080p, too. I don't see the Vram holding back the 680 at that resolution. It kept up with the Titan in every gaming benchmark :o

how do you thnk about TW rome 2 ?

It looks amazing! One of the reasons I am starting my next build. Played every TW and every expansion pack. Owned and loved every game.

I shall beat you on the multiplayer, Wertin

I can honestly not even see how the titan is relevant anymore. Whoever bought it got ripped off.

I want to see their GTX 750 Ti Boost!

^ I second that. I feel like even though this is a kepler refresh, the new low to mid end cards are going to be far more powerful then what they were.

Meh. Imo the best thing to do is try to grab one of the top end models of earlier generations for cheap off eBay. For example I got myself a 5870 a while ago for 150 bucks and I'm pretty much running everything smooth on max settings with it still. Don't feel the need to upgrade at all.