GTA V PC Petition

"Everything else is up for consideration," Houser said. That's all I can give you. The main thing is we are not… we are a third-party publisher. We're not Nintendo, we're not Sony, we're not Microsoft. We love all of them in different ways. But we can do what we want wherever there's the appropriate business opportunity and chance to find a market. If that's on Apple we put something on Apple. Wherever it might be. I think that's the fun in what we do. We see ourselves as a content company that uses technology. We don't make it; we use it to make the most fun stuff." - Dan Houser, co-founder of Rockstar Games

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

I'm Positive You Know What To Do. 

Oh

They did the same BS with Read Dead Redemption -.- the same excuse "duh there is no market for us on the PC" i just hope that this wont be a sad excuse for a game like Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition is.

i dont really have the idea a petition will change rockstars soon to be decision

It did not work for Red Dead Redemption i signed it. Then when it was released it was not on the PC. D:

I was really looking forward to this, no doubt they would make profit from a pc version, especially with all the hype they're building up it seems dumb not to release it on PC.

It is true that they did this with red dead redemption but the GTA series is much bigger, and i am positive that gta V will make it to the pc. it would be truly stupid to not release it to the pc. 

They had huge i mean HUGE problems with the pc version of GTA 4 in terms of specifications for the PC version i dont mind doing it like Ubisoft is doing release if for the consoles then release it for the PC a month later but not having it at all is just stupid.