GTA San Andreas free ... On Rockstar Launcher

Dear lord, now every developer can try having its own launcher…

Am I too old and too grumpy or this is getting ridiculous? If I am an active gamer I have to run a bunch of software that does nothing for me as a user…
Steam, GOG, ep…, Origin, Uplay, Bethesda have their own, blizzard had battle net since the dawn of time…
Now individual devs are having their own launchers…

1 Like

First i thought, great - a free game to add to the collection.
After reading the news i went “fuck it, I’m not downloading additional crap for a game I’ll probably never play”.

On a side note, I am still unhappy with Rockstar for forcing me into account creation in order to play Max Payne 3 on f*kin Steam! What is my Steam account for, when a game on the platform requires a separate one?

3 Likes

see this my issue with the game launcher from rockstar. i already had steam. i bought GTA V on steam. and still had to make a social club account to play online. fine. i did. now i have to have this god damn thing on there to to play the game that i still bought on steam. its getting to the point im gonna start dropping games from my playing list because of all the extra shit required to even start them up. EA breaking off and doing origin was bad enough.

1 Like