Greetings Nerdlings. I come in Peace

I hope you’re ok with having an alien on your forum. I saw you accept furries and was really hoping you could give me a second look as an advanced intel1337ual.

On another note I like the classic C++, the good book and the good meme.
Machine learning is sweet. I’d really like a machine learning suite. Machine learning makes me sweat. Mchine’s are learning about the Swedes.

I hope to make much project, and to learn de way of good talk with internet friend.

This post was lacking spaghett, I know… But somebody touched it, so I don’t gotta none.

3 Likes

we-dont-take-kindly-to-your-types-around-here

1 Like

How sweet, you think you are the only one…

We may have to do something about that…

Oh, hello by the way, and welcome to earth.

2 Likes

Not anything negative towards you op but wow we’ve had quite a few “greetings” threads lately

1rq9k4[1]

Enjoy your stay

The Lounge is down the hall and to the left
BbQKj-bCEAAUl9G[1]

9 Likes

Heya! o/

Prepare your fingers, you will get a lot of typing to do. We got a new thread since a few days ago especially made for “gentlemens discussion”. As I quite enjoy beeing there, have a shortcut: https://forum.level1techs.com/t/small-debates-opinion-discussion/123712

Grabs another armchair

3 Likes

Greetings and salutations from the Community at large where aliens, weird and everything in between is welcomed.

P.s.-These greeting threads apparently have a rising trend indeed.

1 Like

What did I just read?

That quite clearly my good sir depends upon what was not read first.

1 Like

derp derp

1 Like

Dot, dot, dot.

Oh hell no he didn’t just… :exploding_head:

2 Likes

what-if-i-told-you-the-grays-use-earth-both-as-a-prison-planet-and-a-training-ground-some-people-whe

When are we holding the Musk 2024 election celebration on mars? sponsored by reddit

1 Like

Sometime around the year 2024 I suspect.
And why this is I know not.
Perhaps an instinctual hunch.

Welcome to the L1T forums. Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

He do not kno de wae

1 Like

Then he must be shown the way.

Dis teh wei

1 Like

Ooohhh, getting wrecked.
The only way to go!

1 Like

It’s called unexpected off roading.

2 Likes