• Deus Ex
  • Oblivion
  • Half-Life
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Cataclysm-dda
  • ADOM

Yes, I love roguelikes...
These are all the games that I've spent countless hours on and still continue to play...

My personal greatest game of all time is very simple

A pain in the ass to launch though...

@Kehlyos

Vampire the Masquerade? that's because the game was basically launched broken. you have to install an unofficial patch. after that the game works perfectly. and the game is still being modded even a decade later. for example a new mod has just been released a month ago, which changed the gameplay a bit, and added more side missions.

1) X-COM: Terror from the Deep
2) Star Craft 1 2) Ascendancy 2) M.A.X. - Interplay
3) Supreme Commander - FA 3) Dota 2 3) MDK 1 3) C&C 1 3) Total Anihilation
4) System Shock 2 - multiplayer coop 4)Decent 4)Hi Octane - Interplay 4)Civilisation 1
5) Need for Speed 2 5) Fallout 2 5) Master of Orion 2 5) Populous 3 6) Dethkarz
6) Alpha Centauri 6) Unreal Tournament Onslaught 6) Homeworld 2 6) Outcast 6) Theme Park
7) Sim City 4 (clean version) 7) Dungeon Keeper 2 7)Thief 7) Call of Juarez

going retro on all your asses
gameboy advance limited edition
Pokemon leafgreen

Simple... it's Planescape Torment.

Big games for me were (totally random order incoming):

League of Legends,
Tekken Series,
FIFA 07-12,
GTA III and IV,
Batman Arkham Series,
Bioshock Series,
Darksiders Series,
ES: V,
F.E.A.R Series,
Max Payne Series,
Witcher Series,
Civ: 4 and 5,
Metro Series,
Borderlands Series,
Gears Of War 1 and 2,
Halo 1-3 (own 4 didn't play it much),
NFS Hot Pursuit 2,
Assassins Creed 1 and 2,
Euro Truck Sim 2,
Terraria,
Insurgency,
Magicka.

The list is truly endless though..

Here is my list of the best games:

PC:
Heroes 3
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Fallout 3
Rise of Nations
NFS Porche
Skyrim
Civ V
Diablo 2
Starcraft
FTL

Deus Ex
Final Fantasy VII
Skyrim
GTA 3: SA

If there's a game which needs a re-release it's this.

If you like road rash then I think you will like this http://store.steampowered.com/app/300380/

various consoles, arcade and pc titles i loved
tenchu: stealth assassins, winback, shogun: total war, time crisis (1 and 2 and the spinoff crisis zone), fable, streets of rage 2, bushido blade, gran turismo 2, crusin usa, san fransico rush, wrestlemania 2000, guerilla warfare, the sims, the sims 3, skyrim, area 51, power stone, the tekkan series, the virtua fighter series, dead or alive 3, socom: us navy seals, goldeneye 007, pokemon blue, deaus ex, call of duty 4, syphon filter, kotor 1 and 2, need for speed underground 2, ridge racer 5, way of the samurai 1 and 2, the marvel vs. capcom series, mtv music generator 2, rainbow six, battlefield 1942, g-nome, mech assault, myst, zone of the enders, assassins creed 2, south park, south park: the stick of truth, mortal kombat 1-3, sonic and knuckles, carn-evil, sim city 3000, the chess master series

1 Like

the quake series for the most part wasnt a fan of Q4
Doom series
Heretic
Carmageddon
Wipeout
Unreal
Rott
Full Throttle
jedi knight academy games
baldur's gate/icewind dale series and Neverwinter Nights

My personal favorite game of all time is Mother 3, a Japan-only GBA RPG with a pretty good fan translation you can find here.
It's probably the biggest emotional roller coaster I've played through in terms of it's story. One hour I'm curled up on the floor crying like a little bitch, the next I'm laughing my ass off at the sheer absurdity of some of these scenarios and settings.
The sprite art and animation is pretty great too and despite the GBA's lackluster sound chip there was some pretty good tunes in it's soundtrack. Even the battle system had some welcome quirks to make it more lively than many other turn-based JRPGs based around menus, like the rolling HP bars introduced by it's precursor Mother 2 (or EarthBound outside of Japan) and the combo system which gave you the ability to hit the same enemy multiple times in one go as long as you keep pressing the A button to the beat of the current background music.
Is it perfect? I wouldn't say so, the pacing isn't all that great until Chapter 4 and Chapter 7 is pretty long and repetitive, but other than that if you like RPGs and a story that'll break your heart I definitely recommend it.

what about MEGA MAN ?
no love for the blue bomber ?

also the old armored core series, from software

and of course metroid.

PC
Independence War
Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
Alpha Centauri + alien crossfire

Mega Drive
mega lo mania

Playstation
Diablo