Graphics card for Rendering Build

Hello, I am building a PC to record and render gameplay videos. I have everything decided except for the graphics card. The two cards I am stuck between are the GTX 670 and the Radeon HD 7950. As far as I know, both cards are pretty damn good. But I want to know which would render faster. The rendering program I would use would probably be Adobe Premier Pro.  Also if needed, here are the rest of the components I plan to get:

Intel i7 3770  (Non k since I don't plan to overclock at all in the future)

x2 1 TB Seagate Pipeline HDD

MSI B75A-G43 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

16 Gigs of Kingston Ram

OCZ 700 Watt Power Supply 

Windows 8

By the way, some games I will be recording will be Skyrim, Fallout, Borderlands 2, Arma 3, Far Cry 3, and more

First of the 670 will behelpful for editing if you use any programs that use cuda to edit the rendering (Adobe premier pro) so go for that. Second there is no reason not to get the k and overclock. It is ridiculously easy. Even if you just get a $30 cm 212 evo cooler. It is not much more expesive, and it really helps with performance. Esdpecially with editing. Also that psu is overkill, 600 is all you need and 550 should be fine. And the 3770k is only $229 if you live near a microcenter, but, correct me if I am wrong, I don't think the 3770 is not discounted.