GPU Upgrade

So, i've had Dual 6950s for a couple years now and it is time for an upgrade. I'm thinking either the Radeon HD 7990 or waiting for the 9970 to see the benchmarks/pricing. I can get a 7990 for $600 right now which is a damn good deal on it. Should I wait for the 9970 to release or get the 7990? 

Yeah just wait. if you can't 7970 is fine.

I would suggest getting the 7990 because the price has dropped so much and you can still run your games on high-ultra in the future. It's a futureproof card and not all games need to be maxed out if it does lag on new games.

I always vote for single GPU if you there is one that can fulfill your needs.