GPU driver issue? Maybe? (Please close)

Alright, I’m running Ubuntu 18.04 with kernel 4.20.0-042000-generic.

Overwatch which i have installed with Lutris, has started crashing if I’m running it for longer than an hour. I get a warning before the screen goes blank and Overwatch and Battle.net crash that says something to the effect that my drivers are too old. And I’m running too old of a version of Windows. Now I know within Lutris I have the wine config set up to run as Windows 10 I am pretty sure but I’ll double check. But I’m pretty sure that my vid card drivers are within the Kernel. I’m running an XFX RX 470 4GB. Do I need to upgrade to a newer kernel already? Has a new AMD Driver come out? I was of the impression that new drivers would be backported to older kernels?

Please help, it’s getting not only annoying but making me nervous that something is wrong.

Edit: Well, Mods you can close this. I got tired of waiting for advice and just decided to do what I did to fix my Chrome problem. Uninstall it, restart, and install it again.

And voila, all my problems are gone. I played for nearly 3 hours today and nothing wrong.

I don’t understand what went wrong? But the usual mantra of uninstall it, and re-install it worked. Which is weird. Cause usually that only works with Windows for me. And i’ve only ever had to do it on Windows.