GPU Died, Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Also what I was thinking I should probably do. My big reason for making this post was to spark some conversation and get some ideas as to what my fellow techs think is a good route to go!

The key to be okay on this is the seller. If you need help Ill toss advice in on links. Ive bought a metric fuck ton of used electronics the market can be great sometimes you get a dud but its how it is. Buy from places with buyer protection and try not to get upset if its bad will be a good mentality to have.

1 Like

That would be where my struggle lies. I have a difficult time not getting upset when its bad, probably me being wound a bit too tight, but money is tight as it is, so it’s a pain to have to return something that’s bad. You’ve definitely given me some more to think about though, and I’ll browse the used market, see what’s around, and you can be sure I’ll be hitting you up for some advice!

1 Like

If money is tight then saving until you can buy new gives you the guarantee and peace of mind.

If you wanna buy used to get something good you take a small risk

1 Like

That’s what I was going for, you pretty much hit the nail on the head haha.

I appreciate the response again, I will admit, I do need a card that could hit higher frame rates at say 1440p (by higher I mean no less than 60).

1 Like