GPU Benchmark Thread

I'll have that beat in 24 hours. I promise.

I may be volt modding my card with trim pots soon so.. only direction to go is up.
Keep an eye out behind you buddy.

Never look back!

My new build is underway, just waiting on Vega now, I'm not sure if AMD will be able to catch Nvidia, but I plan on giving it a damn good try :)

1 Like

Good old base clocks.

3 Likes

@Mora @SoulFallen

Something must be fucky with my test bench. Two 1080s in SLI can't break 7000 points...

Heaven is such a wildcard on how it performs in different systems these days.

That is weird, are they both showing as active during the bench?

Could the CPU be holding it back? The only changes I made from my original run was updated drivers & pushed the CPU up to 4.8. I was at 4.6 last time.

That gave me an extra ~800 points.

i7-7700K at 4.9GHz with 16GB DDR4-3200. Just can't seem to get the cards to scale.

The GTX 1080 Ti was BARELY managing 6500 points at 2088MHz. Most recent 378.92 drivers too.

6500 doesn't sound that low. I did a lot of sneaky tricks to get my score up :P

Way to fess up there Lance Armstrong.

I followed all of the rules you set forth.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/20511477?

R9 nano with 15k graphics score in timespy, is such a thing even possible.

3dMark says the driver isn't approved, some I'm calling BS on that score lol

The score is very real, I didn't do anything with the driver.
It's just because I'm using the most recent driver that it isn't verified.

The problem is that 3dmark isn't registering that I'm running crossfire with a pro duo, nano + pro duo 3 way.
It only registers my nano and my secondary Fury card that is idling.

I really wish I could bench my gpu as it's fast as hell for it's age , but it doesn't meet the thread requirements

Well that makes more sense. I saw one card listed on the page and a 15k score LOL

Considerably kek worthy.
I did it for fun just to see how it scales, and I was surprised by how it scales linearly with the cards, it's pretty much only couple of percent behind a single Fury X (I ran 1050mhz on all of them)
I couldn't really tell if it was 3 cards or a single card by looking for micro stuttering.

AMD really has come far in terms of eliminating microstutter through their drivers. It used to be really bad a couple of generations ago.