GPU Benchmark Thread

I wonder how some of the new GPUs will fare in this?

I bet they will do very well

It's rumor from VideoCardz.com, I don't know their track record of rumors-turned-out-to-be-true so take this with a massive grain of salt.

480x is way ahead of 390x, just think what 490x has in store for us.

source

Exactly as expected. Phasing out 300 series without killing off the Fury lineup...
The price rumors are ranging from 250 to 350$, so I don't know...

Here is mine

Sapphire tri-x r9 390x @1155mhz reached 74C during the benchmark at 80% fanspeed run with crimson 16.5.3

OCed

Where are the 1080 scores!

That minimum right there is why I despise the Unigine benchmarks. The scene transitions always, ALWAYS drop the minimum down to unrealistic levels. If you turn off the benchmark and put the camera in fly mode, you can adjust the environmental sliders as much as you want and you will NEVER get the frame drops that these things show. Imagine how different the scores would be if the scenes just crossfaded into each other rather than closing out and reloading the entire landscape.

1 Like

I was going to submit a benchmark on my 1st generation mobile i5 but it only has OGL 2.0 lol
Ill see if valley runs now, nope valley does not run on OGL 2

Thankfully the minimum doesn't affect final scores. It's all balanced on the timed average. 1-3 frames chugging doesn't keep your average down. Honestly I'm going to remake this thread in a few months (Probable November) when new cards are out and I'll see if there is a better FREE alternative benchmark that will be more balanced.

2 Likes

Not at the right settings @KuramaKitsune

whups

it did just over 54000 rendered frames in that run

I've come to claim the throne.

it boosts to 2037.

4 Likes

I'm assuming thats the HD 4600 score?

:>

you caught me.

2 Likes

The king is dead, long live the king.

Actually...

Blows dust from radiator, enters BIOS, rolls face from left to right

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Long live the zombie king.

(But seriously @SoulFallen , that is insane for 1 card).

1 Like