GPU Benchmark Thread

having some trouble getting dx 11 on linux

ERROR: 4404 "Results BADASS"/s

2 Likes

You still need to break 5k.

i don't think I can, this card doesn't want to go past 1550

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Ti WindForxe 3X [SLI]

Better then my last result but i don't think i can get much more out of them at least not to be stable at every run.

btw my boost clock was at 1272 don't know why gpuz reports such a low value?

And for memory i went 550+ over default using msi afterburner Cheers

1 Like

I did a bit more tweeking and managed to squeek out a couple fps and points. My memory clock will just not tolerate even +65. Its abysmal.

This was a really small bump but it took me from 11th to 10th so I went ahead and posted :)

Also I ran firestrike and was more scored 14585: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/10550610?

I will benchmark my other pc's later
i5 4690k/Sapphire 7950
FX 8320/R9 270

Dude I post my updated scores to move up one position and then you had to come and score above me just to move me down a peg.

Daily 1202/7008 clocks of my 670. Blower vanilla card. Incl. some BIOS mods.
Also [email protected].

Because it's being silly or if you haven't touched the core offset then why would it show anything else there other than the stock base/boost that's recorded in the BIOS of the card.

I guess it's being silly

Heaven doesn't like Fiji. :P

Crikey. It's not even that far off my 390.
That I'd really like to WATERCOOL
but can't
because no full cover blocks
;_;

Which 390? There might be a block for the 290 that your card is likely identical too from whichever vendor.

Yep. It scores much more favourably in just about any other benchmark though.

I feel like my 980Ti Got really low numbers. Is my 4790 non K really holding me back this much?

I compared our scores for the heck of it: http://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/7401302/fs/7408319#

Interesting that in GPU only tests the 980 Ti runs away with it, but in the CPU+GPU combined test suddenly it's a significantly closer game.

My Xeon 1231-v3 slightly bottlenecks the Ti. I end up playing games at 130% resolution lol. The Ti is a monster. I hope to either buy a 4790k or 5775c and overclock the hell out of that if I can get a good deal on it. That way I can eliminate the bottleneck lol. I might try to buy a 5820k through NJM next time he gets the retail edge thingy, if he does use it to buy something xD

I have my [email protected] and my 970s at +150/+300 core/memory clock, I could oc farther but it ends up thermal throttling and the score goes down due to running at a lower clockspeed more often.

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Ti WindForxe 3X [SLI]

5 point's more :D