Google Chrome question

I just installed Google Chrome and was wondering if there is a way to move the menu bar to the top left of the screen?

Nope, there isn't. If you want that, use Firefox. It's better anyways :P

"It's better"

Your opinion, of course. lol. I use chrome for the synchronizationacross all devices <3 And I enjoy the GUI far more. 

Yeah true, it's deffinetly more "ergonomic". I'm actually using it now. But I feel unsecure on it when downloading stuff. I feel that Firefox is more stable and secure, but you know, that's just my "personal" oppinion ;)

See? SEE?! I LIKE it when we can have a fun debate without someone going CHROME BECAUSE CHROME ALLICE IN WONDERLAND 

xD

Haha, one thing that I will tell you, is that in the 3+ years of using it, I have had more Adobe Flash crashes than any other browser, and Google refuses to fix it, even after so many years. Just be aware of that.

I am already aware of Chrome's problems, sir :P

Now, because it is the tradition of opinions...

MY OPINION IS BETTER BECAUSE THE SKY IS BLUE AND FELL ON MY HOUSE DOUBLING ITS SIZE...YOU KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE I PLAY CALL OF DUTY WITHOUT FOOD

But yea, I have found that, as well. Not often, though. It's a quite rare occurance for myself.

"Haha, one thing that I will tell you, is that in the 3+ years of using it, I have had more Adobe Flash crashes than any other browser, and Google refuses to fix it, even after so many years. Just be aware of that."

That's funny because I just switched to Google Chrome because I was having problems with anything Adobe Flash related using Firefox.

That's new then. I've never had any issues at all with Firefox. I just use Chrome because it's faster.