Good uses for a USB Rubber Ducky?

If any of you guys know HAK5, you probably also know their usb rubber ducky (if you don't, it's a keyboard injection tool, meaning it emulates a keyboard and lets you have all kinds of fun with pentesting). I got one a few months ago and I've been playing around with it ever since. The problem is, while it has been a fun little toy, I want to turn this thing into a funtional tool. Any ideas what I could use it for?

Other than playing around with it's nearly useless unless you're doing blue team testing or red team shenanigans. You could ask for permissions to act a fool on folks hardware though. Just out a "DO NOT REMOVE - IT DEPT" sticker on it

1 Like

Do you have a USB Bath Tub?

5 Likes

Connecting to ssh or sftp or something could be done extremely quickly

1 Like

You can use it to type in a database's password if you're using one like keepass to store all of your passwords.

1 Like

Make it so that it types out all your powershell and regestry hacks after installing a new set of windoof

1 Like

Excellent idea, its just... i dont have any. Its sad but true, but ever since the last time I installed windows 10, I've pretty much not messed with it at all...

You can automate about any task that can be initialized with keystrokes - but yeah its outdated - the new shit is much more powerfull.

Change your grades.

Every hacking kid has done that. At least in pop culture they do.