Good News!

good_news

I finally got a full-time opportunity at my place of work. I won’t be poor anymore!

Yayyyyyyy! :smiley:

Edit: For those wondering, I work as a Computer Operator in IT for $Company. My boss texted me today asking if I wanted to go full time as they are going to hire a new part time guy and I was like “Hell yes”.

Since I am going to college and only making 18K a year, living arrangements and food budgets are low, to where after costs I would net $1 to $5 a month; to which I used patreon to support the creators I believed in.

Edit2: thanks for the love guys. <3

18 Likes

Exactly what is the job you earned?

see edit :slight_smile:

Damn, you’re living on tight budget. Congrats! Hopefully this job gives you some breathing room and considering your boss asked you to go full time, it means he trusts you, which is probably the most important thing you can have.

1 Like

Agreed! I couldn’t be happier right now.

No joke though, all this month Ive been looking for other jobs to try and get some extra income. I’m glad I waited.

1 Like

Great! Now you can afford hookers and blow!

3 Likes

18k a year!

wish my wife let me have 18k a year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In our state the poverty line is at ~23K.

Regardless, now I’m in a better place. Hope you are too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am and I am very happy for you.
My computer is in the bedroom and I share what I post with my wife, sometimes she laughs and many times she gives me “the look”
“If you find a way to make money doing what you love you will never have to work a day in your life” someone said.
again Congratulations :slight_smile: