Good movies? On Netflix

Any movies that are worth watching.

Netflix is for noobs.

A Talking Cat !?!

Worth watching? Well for your thrillers I have two suggestions, Nine Dead, and Rampage. These two are extremely good movies in my opinion. But is there a genre that you're particularly leaning toward?.

Willing to bet this guy has never used netflix actively, thinks priacy is cool or thinks no movie can be good.

Possibly, likely all 3. :P

if you are into indie movies; watch Lars and the Real Girl, with Ryan Gosling, and Brick, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and its directed by the guy who did Looper

Ponty pool, Safety not guaranteed, Jeff who lives at home, Casa De Mi Padre.

Ponty pool.

Ponty. Pool.

Waltz with Bashir (available in Canada but not in the US oddly), 
Manufactured Landscapes (amazing imagery),
Burma VJ,
Chosin.

Now for some British humor:
Snatch, Four Lions.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Spaceballs, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Airplane! are some movies that I enjoyed watching.

Primer is one that I have recently watched and enjoyed.

http://onestophumour.com/uploads/what_to_watch_on_netflix_4910526559.jpg

i watched aeonflux, get's bad reviews but as a whole i liked it quite a bit

This isn't really a movie but I have to throw in a plug for Dr Horrible's sing a long blog. Done in 2008 starring Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris, Felicia Day and written by Joss whedon. Its as good a movie as you can get on a 200k budget.

If you like south park this is a really good movie to watch The Making of South Park: 6 Days to Air

The good, the bad and the weird.

John dies at the end.

Hobo with a shotgun.

Memento.

Nothing because they don't release any good movies on Netflix like the dark night series and it takes them a year to bet tv shows and movies in there, its basically for kids because tha. dominates Netflix kid shows and cadtoons.

Oldeuboi (Old Boy)

its incredible.