Good Headset for Large Ears?

Looking into buying a new headset because the Corsair Vengeance 2100 that I use now has very small cans for my big ass ears..it just hurts too much to wear it. I did have a Turtle Beach Z11 headset that was perfect, the cups were long enough and deep enough to sit over my ears comfortably, unfortunately the build quality is terrible and I've had 2 that broke on me within a year. Any suggestions for a good headset for gaming and music, preferably under $50 but, under $100 will do as well. I was looking at the SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset, does it have long and deep cups?

I use a couple of Sennheiser headphones.

HDR-120 Wireless. They are an open style, but have fantastic sound & are very comfortable. I wear them for maybe 5-6 hours a day on average.

I also have some over ear HD429s for when my neighbours play their music too loud & I just want to chill out & listen to something quieter. They have good bass & are fine for gaming, but the overall sound isn't as good as the wireless ones for music. I can wear them for hours without discomfort though. The cups on these measure about 60mm top to bottom, 40mm wide & 20mm deep.

The build quality is great. I've had the wireless ones for about 3 years now. I often forget that i'm even wearing them, so they have been dropped numerous times, but still work flawlessly.

These & a few others from their range are in your price bracket.

Beyerdynamic makes the most comfortable headphones i have tried, they're expensive though.

But take a look at the Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 as they're based on Beyerdynamic's headphone design, so they should be comfortable, and you can try before you buy, as you can get these everywhere, and they're $100

Also check out Tek Syndicate's Gaming Headsets Suck: $150 Replacement Guide

The DT990 pro's would comfortably fit an elephant.

hey @Gestapo have you bought a pair yet? if not, maybe take a look at these.....