Good Driving Sims for Linux?

GT3 is also 16 years old and still manages to capture a more sim like experience IMO, but this is just derailing the thread.

I'll shut up now.

GT3 was a masterpiece for it's time, I'm not arguing that. But Aremis already has that. So it makes no sense to come up with nostalgia about how great everything was back then.

The only other idea I have is one of those F1 games. They seem pretty ok in videos, I haven't played any of them. (... well, not since Formula 1 for Playstation in 1995) But if you want to drift, that is probably the wrong way to go. xD

1 Like

Oh pfff I can drift a formula 1 >:U

Found out this exists. Seems to be the PS2 version of 4 stepped down to PSP minus the career mode, which is REALLY disappointing. Still, I'll get it. Can't be that bad, as long as I can build my 86 or even a silvia. Shouldn't be that bad I don't think.

The easy moneymaker is that Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo.
Just pump it to 1000 horse power and let it run the oval for 60 laps on its own. :P

That is the most boring thing I have ever read.

Totally works. And it won't win you any cool cars, you still have to earn those. But money isn't a big problem anymore. Wich is good because not having money is nothing but annoying when you want to upgrade stuff.

I kinda like the grind. Plus is it even FR? I have some preferences in GT... heh. Easier for me to handle.

Well, you are not supposed to drive it. You start the race, you do this...

... and two hours later or so, you have more money.

I'm that kinda weirdo that plays cookie clicker legit. :P