Good air cooling

Hey.

im building a pc and overclocking im propaly gitting the 2500K and i want to know what air cooler is go for around

70$ im from denmark so if live there then you knoe the prices. (sorry for bad english)

Why.

Go for the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO its a really good cooler and is cheap.

Depending on your RAM, I would recommend the Phanteks PH-TC14PE. It is huge, but it keeps my i7 3770k idling at 25 degrees C, and after 4 hours of gaming, it was only 34 degrees C. If you have a bit of extra money (the cooler is $90) and want something that can handle some overclocking, I would recommend the Phanteks PH-TC14PE. Also, it comes in several colors, so you can make it match your case theme. Hope I helped!

The cooler is so big that some RAM has clearance issues. If you are only using 2 sticks, you can just slot them in the farthest 2 slots, otherwise, both G.SKILL Ripjaws X and G.SKILL Trident X memory modules fit.

I've had a Scythe Ninja 3 cooler for quite a while and it works beautifully. Keeps my i5 2500K @3.7Ghz under 55°C when running Prime95.

Some coolers I looked up:

• Thermalright Macho 120 - 36,40€
  • Scythe Ninja 3 rev.B - 38,90€
  • Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO - 39.00€
  • Thermalright HR-02 Macho rev.a - 41,50€
  • Scythe Mugen 3 - 42€
  • Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E - 64,50€
  • Noctua NH-D14 - 71,40€

Just make sure you get a case with a good airflow and everything should be fine. Its worth investing into better fans for the heatsink and case.

Just for laughs, the size difference between Intel's stock cooler and Ninja 3 http://i.imgur.com/HV9u9.jpg

The  Phanteks PH-TC14PE is to expensive its 86€

This is $80 after rebate. $70 on this one. The Havik seems good may not fit in your case. The CM TPC-812 is a beast and is also $60. i Think at $70 the Genisis and the Megahalem offer the best bang for buck.

Hey what is better the Scythe Mugen 3 or Scythe Ninja 3 rev.B. they are rughlig the same price (by like 1€)

were  i live (Denmark) but what performes better?

and thank you for the help :)

Ninja 3 wins by 1°C which really doesn't matter at that point.

http://rwlabs.com/article.php?cat=&id=454&pagenumber=6

Pick the one that looks better or you prefer. Also remember to get low profile RAM like Brennan said. If you're planning to use all of the 4 RAM slots, get something like Kingson Hyper X which should fit quite nicely.

thank you and yeah im getting low ram like corsair XMS3 or like you said Kingson Hyper X