Giving back to tek syndicate

Okay so I've had this idea for a while now and it is time for it to come to life.

I've been a fan of the guys for quite some time now, and from their videos alone they have helped me in so many ways that almost nobody else did (in terms of computer hardware).

So now I've been thinking... I love the looks of their logo and any other graphics they use and I wanted to make a case mod on the theme, but never actualy had neither the time money to do it.

BUT NOW this has changed, and I've set my mind to it and its getting done, BUT! Instead of just making the thing and leave it sitting in my room for a few weeks before I sell it to someone, I want to send this one to Logan...

And that's where I need your help.
I need to find a design or an idea that would look as badass as possible but made in a way that it wont get destroyed on the way there, so some of my first ideas are out of the question. And lets also not forget the fact that I'm a unemployed 20 year old student so I'm kinda limiting myself to a about a 400€ budget (keep in mind that there are some odd thing that I might be able to get really cheap so if you have an idea don't just throw it out of the box because I might be still able to do it).

And then there is the question of the case...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the guy has a thing for smaller cases or anything else more box-like, so my first thought was the corsair carbide air 540, and I allready have some ideas on what I could do with it but that's just one option and I think I'd like to have some more of them.

So tell me what you think of the idea, and if you like it or have some suggestions or cool ideas I'd love to hear them. 

I'm sure they would appreciate you subscribing to Tek Support or donating to the tip jar for future works/documentaries more than any gift. Not that they would turn their nose up at anything sent from a member of the community but it would show that you appreciate their content enough that you are willing to pay them for more. I believe Logan has been rather emphatic in expressing that the goal of Tek Syndicate IS Tek Syndicate. The opportunity for them to provide content to an active community. Also I don't think they would want an unemployed 20 year old blowing his cash on them, but if you're really set on a gift I'd say a Tek Syndicate growler.

http://www.egrandstand.com/2l-light-amber-bottle-w-swing-top-lid-76485.html

I agree with Braysive.  Tek Support would be better suited for content creation.  When it comes to hardware, I don't think they have problems when it comes to suppliers for custom and otherwise. 

You could sell it on the fourm then donate the proseaded to the TEK 

+1 to both ways ... but I like unique stuff!