[Giveaway - Updated]Stuff to Give Away

I have a few games and various things that I'll either never use or I already have, so maybe some of you would like them. This all comes from a Humble Bundle or the Humble store, so I can send you the link through a PM or through Steam if you'd like to add me. Comment with your favorite band/artist and what genre they generally play/create, along with which of the following you would like (no more than one from each category, please):

Miscellaneous:

Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC

Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit

Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe

[CLAIMED!] PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks

PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Games:

[Claimed!] Metro 2033 

[CLAIMED!] Insurgency 

[Claimed!] Full Mojo Rampage 

Draw a Stickman: EPIC 

Galcon Fusion 

Galcon Legends

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Really not a whole lot to give away (sorry about that), but I'll likely have more soon. Hopefully most of these will be of use to someone.

[Edit] Forgot to mention, it's first come first serve. ^-^

I wouldn't mind Insurgency ... I've been eyeing it for a while but after pouring so much money on steam games recently I really need to control myself (Recently bought Dayz, Rust, Metro 2033).

May I ask why you're giving this stuff away?

Favorite artist currently is Glitch Mob ... i guess it's electronic/dubstep stuff ... I don't listen to a lot of music but if has a cool beat like a lot of glitch mob stuff has than I'm down.

Currently really hooked on a lot of what this guy produces ... https://soundcloud.com/ryantaubert/degrees-of-freedom-bleeding

I'm giving stuff away because I either already have the item/game, I don't have the game the item is for, or I'm not interested in the game. I'd rather give it than trade it, especially given how generous the TS community has been to me and others. ^^ Glitch Mob has some good music, though I haven't listened to much of his stuff. I'll have to check out more of his music. Also, you may have gotten me hooked on this Ryan Taubert guy as well. Awesome stuff. A lot of this stuff reminds me of Hans Zimmer, who is my personal hero.

But anyway, Insurgency. Do you have a preferred method for sending the code?

Yeah Hans zimmer has some really good scores as well ... I've never been a huge fan of country/rock/metal of any kind. Pop culture stuff and even rap lost my interest years ago with the abysmal lyrics ... And this kind of stuff I had heard about (although a lot of dub step doesn't sound good to me either) but never being a huge music fanatic I never looked into it . almost everything I listen to is from movies/games/youtubers playing awesome soundtracks in the background and then I just get hooked.

Anyways thanks a lot for the steam key a Private message would work best as I don't want publish my email here.

I also went and checked out insurgency again after I responded to your post and I stumbled upon the latest humble bundle that's giving away 4 keys + other stuff for just a $1. When I get home from work I'll probably pay the 10ish bucks it takes to get the extra games and post all the keys on the forum.

Also totally forgot Thank You...

Favorite artist id disturbed, they play mostly heavy metal

.I would like full mojo rampage.

Steam name is SPOOKIER THAN SPOOKY MCSPOOK

Sent you a PM ^^

If you're looking for new artists to listen to I can suggest a variety of artists, I enjoy all of them: Modest Mouse (Indie Rock), Omnitica https://soundcloud.com/omnitica (electronic/dubstep sortof thing), Nile (death metal, lyrics are about egyptian culture/myth)

My favorite would have to be System of a Down (hard-rock, I think). It's mostly a nostalgia thing with them though, I've been listening to them since I was 14.

I'm interested in Metro: 2033. My Steam is Jebedia47 if you choose to give it to me.

I'm a big fan of Disturbed myself. Indestructable is one beast of an album. Friend request sent.

Modest Mouse has a few songs I enjoy, but I'm not a fan of Indie Rock as a general rule. System of a Down has some pretty awesome stuff, and I'll have to check out the other two artists. Friend request sent.

Not a problem ^^

I've been looking for it, but I haven't received any messages from you :/

I would love an insurgency key if one is still available.

Thanks either way.

Sam.

Interpol Rest my Chemistry. 

I would like a copy of insurgency and PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks

I do still have Insurgency keys. How would you like me to send it?

Perfect! :D Would you like for me to PM them to you or send it through Steam?

send them to me via steam please. My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tkyser1996 

97Mexicans

Accepted

Friend invite sent. I'll add that you live practically just down the street XD