Giga's Jumbo CPU Emulator List Bonanza

I’ve see far too many people get AMD E1 1500 and C60s and disapointed they can’t run N64 games
so I decided to make the Ulitmate CPU recommendation Guide for practically every CPU within the last 15 or so years (who’s counting anyway)

so far I have a quick reference guide for generic SKUs and speeds But I will eventually add a appendix so you can CTRL-F your CPU model

it is incomplete so far, I still need to add server skus, mobile skus, Embedded Skus and Celleron and pentium SKUs

Key
Yes= fully playble no hitches
No= Not playble at full speed
Semi-Low=only easier to emulate games, very few
Semi-High=most games with the exception of really tough to emulate such as “shadow of the Colossus”
Blank=Untested

Console emulation is what got me into computers in the first place, and I’m very passonate about it, how ever I haven’t played with everything yet, I was a nintendo kid so, I haven’t gotten recommendations for sega stuff and things like MAME and PC engine yet

13 Likes

Nice dude!

One critique: that black on blue is difficult to read.

1 Like

Okay I’ll change it up when I get home

I need to set up a test bench on AM3 and disable some cores and under clock to fill out the charts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.