Gigabyte Z77X-D3H Inquiry?

Hi all,

the motherboard that Logan recommends in the $1200 PC build is exactly what I am looking for, however in the future I want to run two GTX 660 Ti's in SLI and I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer.

However I am not sure whether or not I can fit the soundcard on the board, anyone know if there is enough room, I will also put my current PC Build Sheet below so you can see what I have decided to go with.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H, CPU: Intel 3570K(due to better onboard graphics, future proof), RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Kit/Blue, GPU: GTX 660 Ti(Not sure which is better MSI or Zotac), Case: Coolmaster XM, CPU Cooler: Not sure what to use, I prefer not watercooled and the PSU: I may need 750W to do SLI in future(again any ideas).

Thanks

Yours Sincerely Treeman13

I recently purchased this motherboard and can't get my 560 Ti running. PCI-e lanes are fudged or the motherboard is crap. I think the second one. Some other SATA problems too. Currently waiting on RMA, don't know if it'll fix it or not but a bunch of other people are having similar/same problems as me.

Don't get it, spend a bit more and get something from Asus.

+1

I didn't want a Asus, because I need more USB3 then what they supply and for the price the Gigabyte is way better. What version of the motherboard is your 1.0 or revision 1.1?

The 1.1 looks like the right one to get.

Oh and thanks for the comment, does Logan look on his own forums?