Gigabyte AMP UP uses I need your help

Just got the Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 for an upgrade. It has there Amp up audio design. I keep hearing good things about it. But I think it has bad performance. So a little on it and my issue. I plug my headphones into the amplified port in the back and I hear static. Even at low volume. I was wondering if any of you out there have had the same issue? This has the separate audio chain or so they say. And audio caps to remove things like this static. I have tried other headphones. I have tried plugging into other outlets. I have even pulled it for a bench test with the same results. 

The only thing I can think of is bad op amp or just bad board all together. Other thing I think was fishy about it. The motherboard box was not sealed. But then again a lot of venders don't seal there boxes. Also the board has a good bend to it. Other than that love the board and the performance the new intel chip is giving me over my old AMD one.

You guys have my thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Audio caps are gimmicky, but I suppose it might push some innovation of some sort into the scene.

Anyways, it might not fix anything, but see if you can try and clean out the connector on the motherboard. Bridging the ground to either one of the output channels will make things sound static-y or otherwise weird. Other than a basic cleaning I wouldn't try to touch anything and just RMA it if it is bad enough, especially if the board itself is physically bent. There's not much user serviceable stuff on a motherboard anyways.

dont waste your time, sounds like youve done a good amount of troubleshooting already. just rma it.