Gigabyte 970a-ud3 help!

Hi, i am using a gigabyte 970a-ud3 with a 8120 @4,2GHZ (1,4vcore) with a NH-D14 and a 7870.

My problem is, that when i overclocked my cpu i could boot normally and run prime95 for and hour with temps  59° celsius max, but after a few weeks of using the PC i got a bluescreen during booting, the pc restarted and then started normally. Once the PC was booted, i could torture it with prime 95 for hours and it wouldnt get unstable so i didnt change the overclock. Now i get bluescreens once in a while during booting, but the second attempt works all the time. What can i do to get rid of the bluescreens while maintaining my speeds?

What i also noticed is, that when i run prime95 one of the 3 motherboard temperatures in HW-Monitor is rising to 70° and my PC starts to make a coil-whine like noise and then the motherboard and the CPU temperature drops until the noise stops, but doesnt clock the cpu down. What can i do to change this?

edit:

ok, i figured out my coil whine problem. I updated the BIOS from f7 to F8a beta BIOS and the noise has become much quieter, tough its not completly gone.
THE NOISE COMES BACK WHEN I HIT THE MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON IN THE BROWSER  wtf! It wears of after a minute, but comes back when i hit the middle mouse while in firefox.

As i was trying to overclock my CPU to 4,2 again i ran into a Problem: at 1,321 volts one of my cores failed after 2 minutes in prime95 and at 1,376 my CPU starts to throttle somehow. It doesnt clock itslef down but the vcore drops to 1,344, but miraculouly the temps of the CPU core and the temps on the motherboard drop down into the 30s region and then start again to rise slowly up to mid 50s on the cpu and mid 60s on the motherboard. i am comfortable with these temperatures (should i?), but i cant find any bios setting which allows me to go past this point

I suggest messing more with your CPU voltage settings. 

My 990fxa-ud3 does/did the same thing. I take my 8120 to 4.5ghz @ 1.3875v, I had it at 4.6ghz and ran a test and noticed the "screaming", mine was plusating slowly, passed prime95 but still crashed. I looked online and found that the NB/SB temps can get insanly hot, up to 90c safely but its a good idea to replace the thermal plaste on the heatsink.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1140459/bulldozer-overclocking-guide-performance-scaling-charts-max-ocs-ln2-results-coming 

Might shed a little light on your voltages even though its for a diff mobo. Also, my friend has a 970a-ud3 and he can't even o/c 100mhz. Your mobo seems to be a step below the rest of your hardware imo, maybe consider an upgrade?

yeah gigabyte the way to go ^^ not sorry this is not funny, update the bios to the latest versions... bios version of those GB boards are crap, especialy the 990FX ud5 but will be  the same with the ud3.

oh yeah by the way the 970A-ud3 has overheating problems on the northbridge chip , i readed more complainings about it ☺

but  try to update the bios to the latest version, and look if the problems solved then, GB bios on am3+ boards are nervy, thats why i personaly dont recommed them

ok, i figured out my coil whine problem. I updated the BIOS from f7 to F8a beta BIOS and the noise has become much quieter, tough its not completly gone.

As i was trying to overclock my CPU to 4,2 again i ran into a Problem: at 1,321 volts one of my cores failed after 2 minutes in prime95 and at 1,376 my CPU starts to throttle somehow. It doesnt clock itslef down but the vcore drops to 1,344, but miraculouly the temps of the CPU core and the temps on the motherboard drop down into the 30s region and then start again to rise slowly up to mid 50s on the cpu and mid 60s on the motherboard. i am comfortable with these temperatures (should i?), but i cant find any bios setting which allows me to go past this point

I wouldnt let it get over 60 that sounds about right. You can't get a higer setting in your bios for the vcore and clock speeds? IMO your mobo is limiting you but I could be wrong. If it has the 8+2 power phase and heatsinks for the mofsets and whatnot then it might be the bios limiting it so you dont fry the board. Sorry for the late responce.

do you still get those very hot temps on the mobo it self? this might could be an overheating Northbridge chip..

Well known issue on GB 970A-ud3 boards..