Gigabusters For Sale Thread Kinda - Lots of 64gb SSDs -- and other stuff

I will add the pics/image in a bit, this ones a bit unusual. @GigaBusterEXE and I went to a place that belongs to an old friend who is a broker of sorts of old hardware. He’s got lots and lots of old stuff for sale.

The first thing thats for sale is SSDS. These are pulls from computers that were scrapped, and are a bit scratch and dent.

Sandisk
SSD 110 (64gb) (114 of these) $10 each or ($7 each if you buy 10 or more) + s/h

Kingston
SSDNow 300 120g (17 of these) $15 each

Pair of Waterlogged Apple II (make offer?)

Non-functional Mac SE with Disk Enclosure

… we also are looking at putting up a LOT of vintage gear, maybe, that folks might be interested in. This message will be updated.

Nothing is for sale. YET. We just can get this stuff to sell to the community for minimal markup and all proceeds benefit gigabusterexe :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you’d be interested in these (not a commitment to buy, we’re just gaging interest) then reply here with what you’re interested in and/or how many you want.

3 Likes

Given my location, shipping fees will be exorbitant so I won’t. But imagine turning that Apple stuff, or anything with a CRT tube in it, into a sleeper-PC with a modern flat-screen display :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re located from eastern Kentucky shipping wise, local pickup from the western KY zip code like bowling green via me

I’d be down for a 10 stack of cheap SSD’s in a couple weeks. Had my first day back at work after breaking some bones so cash flow has been tight at the moment.

1 Like

If there is a Model M in there anywhere in would be interested.

Or other mechanical keyboard of interest potentially.

Wendell doesn’t part with his previous

2 Likes

Oh I know, but hopefully there is one in there that he could part with before getting attached.

2 Likes

Are the SSDs all MLC?

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain all of them are MLC

3 Likes

I’d be into a waterlogged Apple II if shipping isn’t too miserable.

And probably a couple SSDs.

Probably some of the vintage stuff.

2 Likes

I would be down for four of the Kingston SSDs.

2 Likes

I’d be in for 4 of the Kingston SSDs.

2 Likes

64GB SanDisk x110 are wiped and ready to ship out
@KleerKut
Whoever wants them PM me

The Kingston drives will take another few days

the data sheet for the Sandisk X110 drives
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/669/SanDisk_DataSheet_X110_2.5_051713-805945.pdf