Gelid PWM fan adapter connected to two 120mm fans causes GPU failure/Black screen

Then why not put the computer in a different room and extend the cables? I KNOW extension cable for any computer port are cheap as heck. Way cheaper than any water cooling setup.

Think about it , if it was in a different room the room you work in would be 100% silent.

That's not possible for most consumers. Also graphics display cables have a maximum effective length before you have digital signal loss which can increase latency on your monitor or make the monitor not work at all. A powered graphics display signal booster would work chained to 2 display cables but that is not a great solution to work with and most are Shenzhen special bargain bin junk that don't work anyway.

What's the max length then before signal issues becomes a problem.

15 foot for DVI, 30 foot for VGA, 15 meters for HDMI, and 3 meters for Displayport.

That seems pretty good , cept for display port , 10 feet is a horrible distance lol

Nice temps. Post your specs here:

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/2015-to-2016-post-your-cpu-gpu-and-idle-temperatures/86551

A better solution is a home network with a powerful CPU with multiple GPUs and using 10 gigabit ethernet connectivity. Use this to stream 3d rendered applications back to many low power silent devices with a 10 gigabit ethernet solution.

Why would I want a loud pc stuffed in a gimp room when I could have a near silent pc to proudly display?